Our supporter promise
A world in which everyone living with HIV can have life in all its fullness
- Mildmay is a pioneering HIV charity delivering quality care and treatment, prevention work, rehabilitation training, education and health stregthning in the UK and sun-Saharan Africa. This would not be possible without the support of the public.
- We appreciate and respect your support – we will not pressurise you and we will respect your decision to change or cease your donation.
- We are respectful of your privacy and confidentiality. Any request to remain anonymous will be honoured.
- We respect your preferences for communication.
- We take care to use imagery and words in our communications which reflect deep privacy and respect for our patients, families, staff and supporters.
Honesty, openness, integrity
- We are honest about our need for public support – we do not exaggerate.
- We use donations for the purpose for which they were requested and will manage donations responsibly to ensure cost control and maximum benefit to our patients.
- We always try to meet your needs as a supporter.
- We provide regular updates on our fundraising income, how we spend the money and how your support has benefited our patients.
Commitment to high standards
- Our staff are passionately committed to Mildmay, its aims, this supporter promise and the highest standards of professional conduct.
- We adhere to the Institute of Fundraising codes of practice.
- We fully comply with the law including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We are committed to being fully accountable to you.
- We welcome all feedback and will ensure that any questions, concerns or complaints are dealt with considerately and quickly. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Our annual report and impact report, including details of our trustee membership, are available online and in hard copy, on request.